2. Garnish lightly roasted and crushed coriander seeds to carrot, lentil or root vegetable soups.
3. Excellent when a little ground coriander is added to any tomato dish: try it in a pasta sauce or curries.
4. Add a few lightly crushed seeds to your nut or trail mix for a lemon layer to your healthy snacks!
5. Add an equal part of ground coriander to ANY dish where you are using ground cumin.
2. Make a seasoning rub of equal parts fennel seeds, cumin seeds, brown mustard seeds, nigella seeds, lightly roast and grind for use on leaner proteins like pork or lamb.
3. Add 1/8 tsp of fennel powder to your tomato based pasta sauce.
4. Combine 1/8 tsp fennel powder with 1/4 tsp turmeric and paprika. Mix in a little heated butter and use as a spooning sauce over steamed fish.
5. Make an after dinner mint by rolling 1/4 tsp fennel seeds, 1/8 tsp ground cardamom seeds inside one fresh mint leaf and chewing on it after dinner.
2. Sprinkle a little over root vegetables before roasting
3. Mix 1/4 tsp into some yoghurt and fruit for a great after dinner dessert.
4. Steep 1/8 tsp or a couple of whole pods in boiling water for a few minutes as an after dinner tea.
5. Add a little to your cinnamon for a more exotic touch to your baking or other uses.